Sunday, June 5, 2011

Drama leads to blogtasticalness!

So, I was going to have this blog, and write about stuff I thought about. There's even people out there that might read it now. Maybe. You don't have to, it's a nice place to get stuff off my chest.

Anyway, there was another big earthquake and so I forgot about my blog and just was trying to survive for a while. Life got a little dramatic more recently though.

It was revealed to Husband this weekend that I'm not happy how things are at the moment. It wasn't supposed to happen the way it did. I was going to write all the things down and talk about them like an adult with him. But then a situation exploded on our weekend away with the In-laws. In a supermarket carpark in the rain no less. So all my plans went out the window and the talk happened on the fly.

We're just sitting here on the couch awkwardly now. I don't think he's going to talk about it with me. But that's part of the problem isn't it?

I'm sure there will be more for me to process here as the situation progresses. Time for food and a cigarette and an attempt to talk I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Suzy Q-zy. If you need to vent, send me a smoke signal.

    ReplyDelete